Kiwi Sorbet


We have been eating fresh kiwis like crazy.  Well……..when I say we I really mean my 2 year old and I.  My 4 year old has suddenly become picky with certain foods!  It is so funny to me because I almost think it is an independence thing for her.  She loves saying she doesn’t like this or that, when I know that she actually probably does.  Today my girls were playing dress-up and they were pretending to be ‘mean’ princesses.

We have been eating fresh kiwis like crazy.  Well……..when I say we I really mean my 2 year old and I.  My 4 year old has suddenly become picky with certain foods!  It is so funny to me because I almost think it is an independence thing for her.  She loves saying she doesn’t like this or that, when I know that she actually probably does.  Today my girls were playing dress-up and they were pretending to be ‘mean’ princesses.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here