The Ultimate Vegan Sloppy Joe Makes Me Sing Like Adam Sandler


I can’t imagine making Sloppy Joes for my family without singing like Adam Sandler:
“SLOPPY JOE, SLOP, SLOPPY JOE YEEAAAH”.
Because to do so would not only be sacrilegious, but bad parenting on my part. And my kids know that it is physically impossible to serve them Sloppy Joes and not sing at least a line or two in that classic Adam Sandler tone.

I can’t imagine making Sloppy Joes for my family without singing like Adam Sandler:  “SLOPPY JOE, SLOP, SLOPPY JOE YEEAAAH”.  Because to do so would not only be sacrilegious, but bad parenting on my part. And my kids know that it is physically impossible to serve them Sloppy Joes and not sing at least a line or two in that classic Adam Sandler tone.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here