Oats Tikki


Oats Tikki or oats cutlet is easy and healthy snack made with oats, potato and spices. This is healthy snack for kids, adults and specially for Iftar now during Ramazan too as it's very filling. I make oats mostly for breakfast or as quick lunch for myself, this cutlet I made few times before with slight different variations but this is one recipe that I like the most and I make this specially for guests if want to serve something healthy and different.

Oats Tikki or oats cutlet is easy and healthy snack made with oats, potato and spices. This is healthy snack for kids, adults and specially for Iftar now during Ramazan too as it's very filling. I make oats mostly for breakfast or as quick lunch for myself, this cutlet I made few times before with slight different variations but this is one recipe that I like the most and I make this specially for guests if want to serve something healthy and different.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here