Chai Spiced Coconut Ice Cream


of the entire restaurant staff of their food handling practices and gluten-free food making abilities, to saying…eh, if there isn’t anything on the menu I can eat, there is always wine.  Eating safely out of the home is sometimes usually an exhausting prospect. And sometimes, just sometimes I’d rather not be the one who makes the chef roll his eyes. Occasionally, if I’m on a rebellious streak, I’ve even been known to eat chips that have come out of a shared fryer. Gasp!

of the entire restaurant staff of their food handling practices and gluten-free food making abilities, to saying…eh, if there isn’t anything on the menu I can eat, there is always wine.  Eating safely out of the home is sometimes usually an exhausting prospect. And sometimes, just sometimes I’d rather not be the one who makes the chef roll his eyes. Occasionally, if I’m on a rebellious streak, I’ve even been known to eat chips that have come out of a shared fryer. Gasp!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here