AIP Snowball Cookies


I was hesitant (for about 5 seconds) about posting a Christmas cookie in October, until I shared a photo on Instagram & Facebook. It was demanded I post it immediately. Kindly, frantically demanded. I didn’t know what to call these cookies, since they seem to come by many names: Snowball Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Italian Wedding Cookies, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Butterball Cookies, and a Chinese New Year cookie called Sugee (thanks Dora!)

I was hesitant (for about 5 seconds) about posting a Christmas cookie in October, until I shared a photo on Instagram & Facebook. It was demanded I post it immediately. Kindly, frantically demanded. I didn’t know what to call these cookies, since they seem to come by many names: Snowball Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Italian Wedding Cookies, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Butterball Cookies, and a Chinese New Year cookie called Sugee (thanks Dora!)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here